We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spring is back ... pollen and hay fever too! In order to keep you informed, wherever you are, on the risks of allergies, Swiss Life * launched in March 2012 Pollen Alert, a free Iphone application.
The iPhone, an anti-allergic remedy?
- In France, pollens are responsible for 10 to 20% Respiratory allergies, known as "hay fever".
- The arrival of pollens in the spring causes allergic peaks and causes many inconveniences in people with allergies.
- In order to better anticipate the risks of allergies, Swiss Life *, in partnership with the RSNA ** offers an iPhone application.
- "Pollen Alert" allows among other things to consult and monitor the alert level in real time different pollens in one or more departments.
- Pollen Alert also offers the ability to create custom alerts.
- This application is free.
- To download it, click here.
* Health insurance company** National Network of Aerobiological Surveillance