We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every year, we throw 20 to 30 kilos of food in the trash, which represents 400 € per year. A huge waste that can be avoided with some tips.
- To avoid waste, each of us on a daily basis can make efforts to reduce the 20 to 30 kilograms of food wasted ... Here are 7 tips to achieve it.
1) Make the shopping list
- It seems obviousbut taking inventory of what you really miss before going to the supermarket will save you from buying a box of eggs when you have half a dozen left in the fridge ... If you stock up on the Internet, watch out for pre-filled baskets week after week. You will save time, of course, but do you really have this new pack of sandwich bread?
2) List the menus of the week
- To refine your list a little more of races, organize your menus, at least in outline. If you know in advance what you are going to cook in the next few days, you will avoid buying what you do not need ...
3) Avoid the trap of promotions
- "1 kilo of chicory bought, the 2nd offered"! A great promotion, as long as you know what you're going to do ... Prefer them for groceries or household products that keep for a long time. Saving money makes sense only if you consume what you buy.
4) Organize your fridge
- To avoid throwing your vegetables, store them in the bin for them, at the bottom of the fridge, where the temperature is the coolest. Just above, place the meat. When you make provisions, think about putting the new products at the bottom, to eat the oldest ones first. This will save you from discarding yogurt that no one has seen ...