We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
White vinegar, baking soda ... With some basic ingredients, healthy and cheap, make ultra-efficient blends that preserve the planet.
Laundry soap Marseille
For a bottle of one liter:
- 1 liter of tap water
- 20 g of Marseille soap chips
- 1 C. baking soda
- 10 to 15 drops of lavender essential oil
1. Boil the water in a saucepan. Out of the fire, pour the soap shavings, stir with a wooden spatula.
2. When the mixture is lukewarm, add the baking soda and the essential oil, mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a can. Count a small mustard glass to make a normal machine.
The trick:Add 1 tbsp. of soda in the drum to revive the white linen.
Stain remover before washing with soda crystals
For a small bowl:
- 1 C. tablespoon fine salt
- 1 C. soda crystals
1. Add salt and soda crystals to a bowl and mix.
2. Apply the powder to the stain and let it work 1 hour before washing your clothes.
The trick:For greasy stains on delicate linen (fine cotton, silk), sprinkle on 1 tsp. de Sommières (available in supermarkets), let stand overnight, brush before moving to the machine.
Dishwashing liquid with black soap
For a 500 ml bottle:
- 1 C. Marseille soap in chips
- 250 ml of tap water
- 150 g of pure black liquid soap
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 15 drops of essential oil of lemon or grapefruit
1. Pour the soap shavings into hot water, mix well.
2. When the mixture is lukewarm, add the black soap, bicarbonate and essential oil, stir vigorously.
3. Allow to cool before pouring into the spray bottle.
The trick:Remember to wear gloves because this preparation contains essential oils that can irritate sensitive skin.
Window wash with white vinegar
For a one-liter vaporizer:
- 750 ml of hot water
- 250 ml white vinegar
1. Pour hot water and vinegar into the spray bottle.
2. Spray on the windows, rub with a damp sponge.
3. Wipe immediately with a microfiber cloth to remove all traces and shine the windows.
The trick:Use 6 tbsp. lemon juice instead of white vinegar is just as effective.
Multipurpose cleaner with baking soda
For a 2 liter can:
- 1.5 l of water
- 3 c. baking soda
- 1 glass of black liquid soap
- 20 drops of lemon essential oil
1. Boil the water, pour into a can.
2. Add baking soda and black soap. Shake well so that the mixture dissolves completely.
3. Pour the essential oil, shake again.
The trick: Eucalyptus, lavender, mint ... Vary the essential oils to enjoy their fragrances and their multiple properties (antibacterial, purifying ...).
Marie-Alexandra Desfontaines for Our Time