We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. A nice way to put your heart into a party and calm impatience. Today, December 13th, we make candles with tangerines!
- Decorative and deliciously scented, mandarin mini candles are easy to make. Just buy some mandarins, oranges or clementines and follow our explanations.
How do we do ?
- 1st step : cut in half a tangerine, an orange or a clementine.
- 2nd step: remove the quarters from the upper part keeping the bark intact.
- 3rd step: do the same with the lower part but preserving the central white fibers that will form the wick of the lamp.
- 4th step: open the top of the upper part to prevent it from burning. Pour food oil (sunflower, or peanut for example) in the lower part and let the wick imbibe.
Our advice +
As a precaution, place the oil lamp in a cup, out of reach of children. Light the wick and place the openwork hat on the top of the lamp.
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.