We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Embark on this old old collection train to climb up there in the mountains, it's already adventure! In addition, the trip is nose to the wind, we see lots of animals and Spain in the distance!
1. Your children will love this old train that is Chu-chu
- Ninety years ago, this little cogwheel train climbed the mountain at 9 km / h to La Rhune, the first summit of the Pyrenees, at 905 meters altitude. Departure from the Saint Ignace Pass train station, 10 km from Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Sare. A village ranked among the most beautiful in France, you must visit before or after ...
2. The panorama has three Michelin stars!
- The charming villages (Sare and Ainhoa), the Landes coast and its beaches, the sea so blue ... To you the breathtaking 360 ° view from Biarritz to San Sebastián in Spain. 35 minutes of travel is the perfect timing, with children to enjoy this trip!
3. Your kids will love pottok and raptors
- You will meet the flora and especially the fauna typical of the region. The pottoks, those little Basque ponies roaming free, the manech ewes with red heads, and the tawny vultures. Brrrr, they scare these raptors ...
- Adult: 17 th, child from 4 to 12 years old: 10 th, family package (except July-August, 2 children + 2 adults: 50 th).
- Information on www.rhune.com or 05 59 54 20 26.
- Departure every 35 minutes, in low season from 9:30 to 11:30 and from 14 to 16 and in high season from 8:30 to 17:30.
- Be careful, there are always people! Better to book your tickets on rhune.com to avoid queues. And check the weather before to enjoy the trip!
- If you are early bird, you may be a little less crowded and bonus with the 8:30 train, you are entitled to the summit to free activities at the top.
- Departures are also possible from the bus station of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, from 9 am to 4 pm. Return from 10 am to 8 pm Information on www.rhune.com
- Do not forget your pullovers, it can be cool at the top!