We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
More than 20 years after the entry into force of the obligation to attach children by car, 2 out of 3 children are still badly or not attached. Figures down but still worrying.
- 20 years after the law Forcing children to be tied up by car, a joint Road Safety investigation found that 2 out of 3 children are still poorly attached or not bound by car. Figures down, but still worrying.
- The study notes mainly installation faults car seats and misplacement of toddlers in these (poorly placed harness, belt under the arm of the child, twisted strap ...).
Security rules reminder
- Follow the installation instructions and check regularly that everything is in place.
- Retend once a month the seatbelt because it will take the game as you go.
- Never twist the belt in his passage around the seat. In case of shock, it would compromise its restraint.
- Never put the belt under the child's armhe would be badly protected.
- Remove the jacket from your childthis gives play to the harness.
- Adjust the harness straps to your baby : you must be able to pass a finger between the 2.
- Always deactivate the airbag when you install it in the front, back to the road.
- Do not delay to replace one car seat for another if it is worn or unsuitable for your child's age.
- Finally, always tie your child even for a short distance.