We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 24: an inescapable recipe.
- For Christmas, make this typical recipe from Switzerland, Appenzell's Gingerbread. In galette, or better, in the form of a little gingerbread man, this recipe is still made in this Swiss canton.
What you need :
- 500 g of bise flour (T 80, it is less refined than normal flour)
- 200 g of liquid honey
- 200 g of sugar
- 20 g of butter
- 1 dl of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 half c. cinnamon powder
- 1 half c. crushed cloves, ground nutmeg and cardamom.
- Cookie cutters (or any other reason of your choice).
- In a saucepan, mix the milk, sugar, honey and let cool.
- In a bowl, pour the flour into a fountain, add your honey-sugar-milk mixture, then the butter, the egg, the yeast and the spices. Mix thoroughly, you will get a thick paste.
- Lower the dough with a roll to form a cake 3 or 4 centimeters thick.
- With the cookie cutter, compose little gingerbread men.
- Put them on the beaten egg.
- Cook in medium oven (180 ° C or thermostat 6), 20 to 30 minutes. Watch out, the cooking depends on your oven.
- Treat yourself !
All our ideas.
All our news Christmas.