We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 4, this nice DIY for your decor.
From 6 years old
- In front of the fireplace, hung on the tree or just hanging on the doorframe, Santa's boots heal the decor and welcome some treats for the pleasure of the little ones.
- 1st step : put together two colors of felt, glue, ribbon and cotton embroidery.
- 2nd step: trace on the felt the shape of the boot and cut it in double thickness.
- 3rd step: glue the two layers all around on 5 mm wide leaving the top of the boot free.
- 4th step: cut a pattern (here a heart) in the other color of felt and stick it in the center of the boot.
- 5th step: sew a ribbon ring at the top.
The little more
For a more beautiful finish, you can embroider the outline of the boot and the stitch pattern with cotton embroidery.
All our news Christmas.