We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The year 2011 began with fanfare on the planet people! Marion Cotillard, Natalie Portman or Victoria Beckham have announced their pregnancy. Overview of the babies expected this year, and those who have just arrived ... (Actu 18/01/11)
A baby for the kid!
- Success, talent, love ... all they needed was a baby! It's only a matter of months. The actress Marion Cotillard and her companion, the director Guillaume Canet, in a couple for 3 years, are expecting their first child for the month of May. Shared between France and the United States, to the rhythm of their careers, we do not yet know in which country the baby will be born.
And 4 for Posh!
- Footballer David Beckham announced it on his Facebook account: his wife, Victoria, is expecting their 4th child for next summer. Already parents of 3 boys, Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz, no doubt that the old Spice Girl and her husband must cross their fingers to finally have a little girl.
Natalie Portman pregnant
- At 29, the American actress revealed in Leon, waiting for his first child. The father ? A French dancer named Benjamin Millepied, met on the set of his latest film, Black Swan, in theaters February 9. Future parents should get married soon.
A little Ava for Julie Zenatti
- The singer, revealed by the musical Notre Dame de Paris, gave birth on Friday to a small Ava, from 3kg to 50 cm. The young mother has already planned to return to the scene in March.
Nicole Kidman Mom for the 2nd time thanks to a surrogate mother
- This is a well kept secret! Tom Cruise's former partner and her husband Keith Urban announced this week, to everyone's surprise, the birth of their second granddaughter, Faith Margaret, born on December 28 in Nashville with the help of a surrogate mother.
Finally a name for the son of Michel Polnareff
- It was hopeless that he had a name one day! But that's it, Michel Polnareff has finally unveiled the name of his son, born December 28, it is "Volodia". This Ukrainian version of Vladimir means "prince of peace". An entire program !